Our Client is a multiple award winning medium sized direct response marketing communications agency with over a decade experience engaging consumers, connecting their hearts to the soul of brands, with strong emphasis on creativity and innovation, offering experiential marketing campaigns and event marketing solutions.
Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding creative power. Our purpose is to blow consumers’ minds and steal their hearts with incredible and unforgettable brand experiences.
As the Team Lead, you will be managing the day-to-day business across your clients’ projects. You will be accountable for the overall client relationship and are expected to proactively pursue new client opportunities. The role is diverse, touching a variety of different clients and taking on new ones as the business diversifies.
You will be leading a team of energetic, bright, curious, and driven young individuals to achieve strategic business goals.
- Develop, Lead, plan and monitor experiential marketing communications campaigns
- Set goals and implement KPIs to monitor campaigns for effectiveness and make recommendations based on data and trends
- Oversee development of marketing/communications initiatives; provide significant input and direction to the establishment of overall strategic goals
- Lead creative team in determining conceptual outcomes for communication campaigns that achieve the stated strategic goals of the campaign
- Identify, create, and update standard operating procedures for the unit; make recommendations for changes to policies and procedures
- Develop budgets, estimate project and production costs, and monitor spending
- Serve as the subject matter expert within a medium sized organization and oversee initiatives with Agency-wide impact
- Management of a small team working across multiple key accounts. Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work, working as an effective team and meeting organisational and individual objectives.
- Lead presentation teams in presentations of creative work to clients and administrators
Minimum acceptable training and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Mass Communication or business related studies from a recognised institution.
- Sound experience across FMCG experiential activations, events and marketing communications programs.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client liaison skills
- Team player with excellent leadership, must be flexible, inclusive, positive and helpful
- Knowledge of the industry, competition and trends in the marketplace.
- Excellent project management, communication and leadership skills. At least 4-6 years’ experience in a BTL marketing agency.
- Candidates not more than 36 years of age by 31st of December, 2022, are encouraged to apply for diversity
Above industry standard, plus benefits (Official Car, International travels, PENSION, Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Paid annual leave + allowance etc.)