Research and Consulting Analyst at Sawubona Consulting Firm
Posted on: 19 July, 2018
Deadline: 3 August, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sawubona Consulting Firm
Sawubona Advisory Services Limited is a research and management consulting company working across sectors to help businesses solve problems, take advantage of value opportunities and generate enduring results
Research and Consulting Analyst
- Strategic Business Planning: The Analyst is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients to unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility.
- Financial Forecasts / Modelling: The Analyst is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision making. The Analyst has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance.
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Analyst work process, the Analyst is also expected to lead their Associates in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve client’s problems and take advantage of value opportunities. Ability to aggregate and make sense of seemingly disparate bits of information is very critical to delivering on this responsibility.
- Initiatives Management: The Analyst will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within Sawubona. These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and the Analyst has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organisations.
- Business Development: The Analyst is expected to work with Partners on initiatives and marketing activities designed to grow the business including contributing to the firm’s online blog, driving the business’ media channels, creating case studies, white papers, facilitating knowledge sharing sessions and learning programs and other marketing related content development activities to support marketing and business development efforts.
- Client Relations: The Analyst is also a key part of Sawubona’s client engagement process and must therefore be able to develop and manage close relationships with clients.
- People & Process Management: The Analyst is expected to optimize the human resources (Associates, administrative and external team-support) in their teams, delivering on the business’ promise of Enduring Results to clients. The Analyst is also expected to optimize the consulting systems and processes to ensure that Sawubona’s collaboration with clients ensuring Enduring Results for our clients. People management skills and discipline are very critical to achieve this responsibility.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- Know More About Sawubona Consulting FirmSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Research & International Cooperation (Knowledge & Records Management) at African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank)
- Sales Support Executive/Data Analyst at Ascentech Services Limited
- Research Analyst at CIPM
- Research Officer at Lagos Chambers
- Head, Research & Development at Recore Limited
- Research Assistant at Hazon Holdings
- Field Officer at Polaris Digitech limited
- Data Analyst at Polaris Digitech limited