If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
The mandate of I Stand with Israel is to bring together Christian in Nigeria in support of Israel and of our shared Judeo-Christian heritage and values.
A principal focus of I Stand with Israel is Education – reaching out to Churches, fellowships and student groups on Campuses with programs to promote better understanding of Israel’s past, present from both biblical and historical perspective and to bring the two communities together in expressions of solidarity.
Social Media Assistant
Works closely with Company Manager to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below