Customer Service Officer at AXA Mansard
Posted on: 11 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AXA Mansard
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, "AXA" is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
Customer Service Officer
- Respond timely and adequately to all incoming communication from customers on all available platforms (calls, emails and sms).
- Send hard copy welcome letters/certificate to newly registered customers.
- Send statement of account to customers.
- Initiate calls and send mails to customers in order to respond to enquiries or to treat complaints.
- Handle customer objections swiftly and appropriately ensuring maximum retention at all times.
- Provide a high level of personalized customer service experience.
- Update all daily interactions of customers on the database using Sybase.
- Escalate any issues that requires RSA reconciliation to contribution unit.
- Escalate and Redirect complex and technical issues to the required unit, the unit head’s back up or Unit head.
- Answer incoming calls and emails to assist customers in their specific enquiries or complaints.
- Follow up on customer issues and providing adequate feedback / resolution.
- Assist other team members when necessary.
- Contribution of ideas for the improvement of standards and services.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Maintenance of customer log sheet.
- Assist in collating weekly and monthly reports for the unit on customer interactions.
- Manage and escalate any technology and admin related issues for resolution.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem ,expediting correction adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Attend to adhoc duties given by Unit Head and Head of operations.
Required Skills and Competencies
- University degree in any Social Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- At least 6months of direct work experience in a Customer Service environment (telesales capacity).
- Exceptional verbal communication and very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Good level of initiative and ability to work with not much supervision
- In addition, prospective candidate should have:
- Ability to learn fast and work under pressure
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from AXA Mansard
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Portfolio Manager at AXA Mansard
- Business Development Executive at AXA Mansard
- Sales Representative at AXA Mansard
- Know More About AXA MansardSimilar Jobs
- Call-centre/Customer Service Executive at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Intern at Nativedge
- Service Center Agent at God Is Good Motors - GIGM
- Front Desk Officer at Zercom Systems
- Customer Service Executive at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Male Front Line/ Customer Service Officer at Doculand Business Solution
- Customer Support Officer at Tros Technologies
- Customer Support Officer at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)