Portfolio Manager at AXA Mansard
Posted on: 11 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AXA Mansard
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, "AXA" is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
- Oversees the portfolio management activities in order to ensure superior returns compared to establised becnhmarks.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaing an asset allocation strategy whilst also ensuring an efficient security selection process.
- Assist in coordinating the securities research teams to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Continuously identify, assess and monitor security price levels in order to ascertain profitable entry and exit points
- Supervise all dealing activities to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Develop market intelligence of industry trends in order to ensure that AXA Mansard Pensions is at the forefront of the competition
- Contribute to an efficient and transparent valuation process to ensure data integrity and correct perception from regulators and market watchers
- Prepare and present reports on all investment activities to the board, executive managemnt , legacy fund sponsors as well aas regulators on a periodic basis.
- Prepare, organise and present investment strategy on a periodic basis to the management investment committee.
- Ensure that budgetary target for the year is achieved
- Assist AXA Mansard Pensions in attaining a leadership position in its industry
- Ensure total compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Minimize all associated trading risks and transactional errors
- Excellent working experience, gathered at a reputable financial institution in at least two of the following markets: Equities, Fixed Income and Money Markets
- Strong demonstrable portfolio management experience
- Proprietary trading experience would be a plus
- Numerate first degree, followed by a relevant professional qualification such as the CFA, ACI etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from AXA Mansard
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Officer at AXA Mansard
- Business Development Executive at AXA Mansard
- Sales Representative at AXA Mansard
- Know More About AXA MansardSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Executive at WACOT Limited
- Chief Water Finance and Private Sector Investment Officer - AHWS.1 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit - CONUNASS 14 at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Audit Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Finance Officer at Save The Children
- Manager to Senior Manager at Deloitte
- Senior Analyst at Deloitte
- Accountant at Tek Experts