University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Deputy Director (Procurement)
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Qualifications and Experience
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- A good Master's Degree in Purchasing and Supply/Business Administration/Statistics/Financial Studies/Law/Computer Sciences/Accounting/ Economics/Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/Marketing/ Insurance/ Quantity Survey and other relevant disciplines;
- At least seventeen (17) years cognate experience; and 10 years post-qualification professional cognate experience;
- At least 3 years on the post of Chief Procurement Officer;
- A good practical knowledge of Computer.
Conditions of Service
- The Conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System, the Public Service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
CONTISS 14: N3,363,134.00 - N4,462,271.00 per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit 15 typewritten copies of their Application Letters, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (With dates)
- Present Employment, status, Salary (Detailing work schedule)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of Three Referees.
The Referees should forward their Reference Reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to "The Registrar" through the address below.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing their Applications, the position to which they are responding to. All Applications should be addressed to:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
- Late applications will NOT be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to the interview should bring along with them originals of their credentials.