- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Marketing Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 25 May, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet Service provider/ICT with coverage across the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The applicant who will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Development and execution of marketing, branding and communications pieces that will best maximize company’s exposure in the market.
- Conduct regular marketing needs assessments.
- Monitor competitor’s marketing strategies and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Assist in promoting and implementing social media strategy for marketing products.
- Assist in strategizing, developing and distributing all promotional marketing materials.
- Update marketing materials with current data and statistics.
- Manage corporate and social media programs utilizing current strategy. Make improvements where necessary.
- Support Marketing and Operations team with creative and social needs as needed.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising product development and brand management.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practice and strategies.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase increase presence on existing platforms including facebook, Linkedin, Twitter,and instagram.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Conduct research, evaluate product demand, establish pricing strategies, identify a target audience, and determine the best way to reach that audience.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the subject as position applied for.
- Recent Jobs from Lorache Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead - Quality Analysis / Assurance at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive at Simba Group
- EasyBuy Key Account Supervisor (Bi Lingual) at Greenlight Planet
- Business Development Executive at Tizeti Network Limited
- Van Sales Reps (VSR) at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Mountain View Consulting
- Product Specialists at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diagnostics) at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diabetes) at ISN Products Limited