Area Sales Manager at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 31 May, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join their Sales team in the capacity below:
Area Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales and profitability goals within the framework of Company’s overall business objectives.
- Specifically, the incumbent will call on prospective and current customers in the bakery and fast-food channel, present products, perform demonstrations, make presentations and secure orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Move round the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, either directly or with the help of a sales officers, and emphasizes saleable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with inside marketing assistant to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Enters new customer data and other market data for current customers into computer database using excel
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends and/or makes presentations at trade shows and other locations.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or in other related field
- 4years experience in Sales/Outlet management
- Outlet Management experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using ‘the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Branch Sales Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Branch Accountant at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Alan & Grant
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Freelance Sales Executives at PG Consulting limited
- Field Sales Executives - Office Furniture at PG Consulting limited
- Field Sales Manager - Office Furniture at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Floor Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
- Experienced Magazine Circulation Manager at Haulage & Logistics Nigeria