Area Sales Manager at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 31 May, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Group - Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join their Sales team in the capacity below:
Area Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales and profitability goals within the framework of Company’s overall business objectives.
- Specifically, the incumbent will call on prospective and current customers in the bakery and fast-food channel, present products, perform demonstrations, make presentations and secure orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Move round the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, either directly or with the help of a sales officers, and emphasizes saleable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with inside marketing assistant to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Enters new customer data and other market data for current customers into computer database using excel
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends and/or makes presentations at trade shows and other locations.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or in other related field
- 4years experience in Sales/Outlet management
- Outlet Management experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using ‘the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Branch Sales Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Branch Accountant at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Head of Commercial at Oscar Temple
- Experienced Hire at RainCache Ltd
- Regional Sales Manager (South East) at Romanspage Global
- Accountant/Customer Service/Marketing Executive at Chikki Foods Industries Limited
- Head of Marketing at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Technical Sales Manager - Oil & Gas at Sunray Ventures
- Modern Trade Account Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Key Account Manager at Sunray Ventures