If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We offer HR Consultancy and advisory services, Training and Development, Payroll Management , and Recruitment services.
Manager at a Fashion House
A Fashion House situated in Lagos is seeking to hire a Manager.
The following are the Job Responsibilities of the Manager:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and maintaining inventories.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
Job Requirements are as follows:
- Must hold a B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in a Fashion house or boutique
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside on the mainland for proximity
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
The subject of the mail should be the role applied for.