Key Account/Wholesaler Executive at DKT International
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 31 May, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at DKT International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Key Account/Wholesaler Executive
Reports to: National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at Wholesale and Key Accounts level of our products distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy of Nigeria effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Ensure prompt payments are made by the customers as per company’s guidelines and credit limits.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy or Biological Science.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's (A well detailed CV, which should include Biodata, Education Work experience) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Key Accounts Executive -Location as subject of the mail.
- Know More About DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Sales Representatives at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Senior Sales Manager at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Consignment Distributor at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Marketer at Gigastreams Consulting
- Marketing Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited