Product Specialist at Main One Cable
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Head, Marketing
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them sell the product.
- This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers. He/She will be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
Other responsibilities includes;
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the Customer Database.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with Main One’s resources or manage an agency.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5-10 years relevant experience with about 3-5years in Products Development/Marketing or Business Development.
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Entrepreneurial Inclined
- Relationship Management
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Research oriented and innovative
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
- Technical background + Business Management skills
- Knowledge of Business/Products Development and or Marketing
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Main One Cable
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cloud Operations Analyst at Main One Cable
- Know More About Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Sales Representatives at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Senior Sales Manager at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Consignment Distributor at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Marketer at Gigastreams Consulting
- Marketing Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited