Sales Executive at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 10 May, 2018
Deadline: 18 May, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limi
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
- A competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. Builds business by identifying prospects needs and selling company’s products.
- The sales officer is also responsible for maintaining relationships with clients. Creating strategic ways to increase sales.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands firm’s customer base and ensures strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Produce material for online and/or print publication
- Maintain a database of existing and potential Clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Specification and Qualification
- Minimum B.Sc or BA Degree equivalent in recognized institution
- Masters Degree is an advantage
- At lease 3 years of experience in a business development or marketing role, ideally in a similar firm or large servicing firm.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- People Managing
- Report Writing
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Project management
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills are required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Quest Oil and Engineering Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Portal Realties Limited
- Outbound Telesales Agent and Offline Agent at iROKO Partners Ltd
- Corporate Sales Executive at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Marketing Associate at She Leads Africa
- Medical Marketer at AfriLabs
- Direct Sales Agent at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Territory Sales Executive at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Sales Officers at Entek Integrated Resources Limited