Head, Sales and Marketing at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 19 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Head, Sales and Marketing
- The Sales and Marketing head is responsible for the daily sales efforts and the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including,.
- In addition, they are responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets.
- Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Handle alongside the General Manager, the preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages,
- Good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and client management skills.
- Willingness to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ralds & Agate
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Accounts and Cost Control at Ralds & Agate
- Chef/Kitchen Supervisor at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance at Ralds & Agate
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at Portable Kitchen
- Shop Assistant at Readers and Players Bookstore
- Marketing Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Fosad Consulting
- Corporate Sales Executive - Jumia Travel at Jumia Nigeria
- Corporate Sales Executive at SENRI Limited
- Sales Executive at Precise Lighting
- Team-Lead Sales at Precise Lighting