Frefa Investment Company Limited - We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
Production Supervisor - Frefa Block Factory
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operations workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plants and systems operators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and processing of products such as inspectors, machine operators and fabricators.
- Plan and develop new product and production processes.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production sequences to meet production goals
Education and Experience
- Must possess minimum of National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be familiar with modern concrete block/interlock molding machines or related equipment.
- Possess minimum of 8 years’ experience in concrete block/interlock molding machines repairs and maintenance.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,