If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frefa Investment Company Limited - We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
Manager, Frefa Water Factory
- The Manager will have responsibility to initiate and drive standards, sustainable and continuous improvement and optimization of all processes in the plant.
Key job responsibilities includes:
- Plan, organize, direct, lead and run optimum day-to-day operations that would significantly and consistently exceed expectation of customers, and achieve company goals and objectives.
- Increase production, asset capacity and maintain flexibility while reducing controllable costs and maintaining high quality standards.
- Develop systems, policies, and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, define metrics and set performance targets to ensure effective returns on assets.
- Total maintenance of all installed and planned block, interlock or water production lines, injection plant, cap injection plant, bottle blowing machines and related equipment.
- Ability to work competently under pressure and without supervision.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
- Have minimum of 10 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a concrete block or water factory as Plant Manager (Technical Services).
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles and practice such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resource management.
- Must be familiar with latest block, interlock or water treatment and bottling equipment, including Pet and Cap injection plant.
- Must be a strategic thinker and team leader
- Must have ability to manage multi-racial teams in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,