If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frefa Investment Company Limited - We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
Head, Quality Assurance - Frefa Block Factory
- The primary responsibility of this position is to look after the Quality Management System (QMS) of the water production and packaging sections to achieve targeted productivity with all quality and legal compliances within budget.
- Also, ensure plant operations proceed in accordance with the systems and procedure set and adhere to the production plans for the respective areas.
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations of the factory meets production plans, product quality and cost standards.
- Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programs to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process for the factory.
- Ensure that appropriate Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in Bio-Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
- Have minimum of 8 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a water factory.
- Must have strategic thinking acumen and be excellent team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,