If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frefa Investment Company Limited - We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
Manager, Marketing and Sales
- A dynamic and self-directed Marketing and Sales Manager within retail product knowledge, with focus on the south-south geo-political zone as the immediate catchment area.
- Must demonstrate ability to turn around the market share of the company.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing and sales plans for the company thereby attracting potential customers and retaining existing ones.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating marketing and staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products and services and liaising with relevant media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Appropriately engage consumers on social media.
- Maintain comprehensive database and take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Social Sciences or Liberal Arts from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
- Have minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Manager or Senior Supervisor, in the marketing and sales function in a manufacturing company.
- Must have strategic thinking acumen and be excellent team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,