eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Corporate Sales Executive
Our client represents the world s premier professional and consumer technology brand in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have an opening for a Corporate Sales Executive (B2B) to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Reports to: The Country Manager, Nigeria
About The Role:
This is a solution selling role. This is a B2B sales role and successful candidate will sell to Educational Institutions, Corporate Bodies, Organizations and MNOs. The person who will do this job should be a go getter, someone who will look under every stone for the deal out there to be sealed. A real connector and hunter who is determined to make it happen.
What you will do:
- This is a strong solution selling role
- Bring excitement to an otherwise sluggish sector of the market
- Be the Apple expert
- Develop a short term and long term pipeline
- Put your ear to the ground and you will find out about and be able to secure every deal
- We all know a corporate company can take time to decide on whether to buy or not, but because the client can offer so much more than just a price, the deal will always come your way.
- Explore business development opportunities by networking with the best of the Nigerian business world
What You Must Be:
- You MUST reside in Abuja, Nigeria
- You MUST have some experience in the solution selling methodology
- You MUST have experience making presentations to C-Level (CEO, CIO, CMO, CFO, CHRO e.t.c) people
- You don t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented; your calendar can be crammed, but it is organized, totally manageable and you do not miss a beat.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
- A jack of many trades; from business development and operations to client support, and you are excited to flex each of these muscles
- Fired up about Apple; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Apple, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the corporate show and we need to trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.
- You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
Preferred Background (What we want to see on your CV)
- Proven track record of solution selling at an executive/decision making level
- Minimal of 3 years of selling to Educational Institutions, Corporate Bodies, Local, International or Multinational Organizations (MNOs)
- Experience creating, executing, and tracking a sales plan.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships.
- Degree in business, finance or sales/marketing (MBA is a-plus).
NOTE: YOUR CV MUST BE VERY DETAILED WITH RELEVANT STATISTICS and ACHIEVEMENTS. Sales is a numbers game after all.
WHAT WE DO NOT WANT
- B2C OR C2C sales experience is NOT welcome.
- Experience selling to retailers is NOT welcome.
- Wanting relocation is not allowed (except at your own cost)
PS: Annual Gross Remuneration for this role is between 1.8 Million – 3.75 Million Naira subject to evaluation of value and experience.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Corporate Sales Executive - email@example.com
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.