Compliance - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 April, 2018
Deadline: 20 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Compliance - Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00166
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Serve as team lead on compliance projects such as Compliance program assessments; development of compliance risk frameworks and processes; development of compliance training materials, etc.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Support effectiveness reviews of compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust compliance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of capability, proposals and training materials.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for clients in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline is required (Qualifications in law will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Governance.
- Experience in industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Corporate Governance-Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Financial Controller at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Finance Intern at Plan International
- Growth Segment Lead at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Team Lead, Deal Origination & Retention of Listed Companies at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Investment Associate/Senior Associate at Fosun RZ Capital
- Executive Assistant/Accountant at Welcome2Africa
- Accountant at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Senior Audit Manager at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited