Compliance - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 April, 2018
Deadline: 20 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Compliance - Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00166
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Serve as team lead on compliance projects such as Compliance program assessments; development of compliance risk frameworks and processes; development of compliance training materials, etc.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Support effectiveness reviews of compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust compliance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of capability, proposals and training materials.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for clients in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline is required (Qualifications in law will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Governance.
- Experience in industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Corporate Governance-Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Auditor/Internal Control Officer at RS Hunter Limited
- Internal Control Supervisor at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Enterprise Risk Management at Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc
- Cashier at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Tax Associate (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Account Officer at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Executive (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Tax Executive (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)