Compliance Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 April, 2018
Deadline: 20 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00167
Job type: Permanent
- The candidate will function as a Manager specializing in Risk and Compliance Services, as part of PwC Nigeria’s Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team.
- He/She will lead the delivery of Compliance solutions to a diverse range of clients in various industry sectors, and work with PwC teams both within and outside GRC to develop tailored solutions for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading teams and delivery of compliance related projects of varying complexity through projects plans, economics, monitoring and evaluating risks, budgets and delivery of projects in line with required standards.
- Provide compliance advisory and assurance services to clients across all industries in line with evolving compliance framework and standards.
- Lead effectiveness reviews of compliance programs and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Provide recommendations to ultimately improve entity-wide compliance policies/processes and practices, and aid the development of a sound ethical and compliance culture within the organisation.
- Develop and implement robust business ethics and compliance structures, frameworks and policies to support organisations seeking to improve their effectiveness and establish a culture of sound ethical practices.
- Lead risk assessments on compliance and ethics risk areas.
- Develop, implement and review a controls framework around the organisations compliance processes.
- Develop training materials and facilitate compliance-training programs.
- Review, analyse and advise on new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for organisations in various respective sectors.
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching/ mentoring) for less experienced team members and play a key role in attracting and retaining talent to build the team as the business grows.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with existing and potential clients, stakeholders and members of the C-Suite.
- Engage in business development activities and initiatives.
- Develop thought leadership in compliance management for companies across various industries.
- Promote the Compliance team within PwC in order to encourage collaboration and increase internal leads.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of First degree in any discipline is required (Master’s degree would be an added advantage).
- Experience in a consulting firm and/or industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a compliance role, with at least 2 years in at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Compliance practices and the Nigerian regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 19600 and ISO 31000 (and other compliance related standards).
- Experience with developing compliance solutions including executing assurance programs.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with C-Level client stakeholders.
- Experience in business development and relationship building.
- Strong IT skills and technical depth.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Project management skills - ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Corporate Governance-Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Compliance - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Senior Accountant at Fula Real Estate
- Accountant at First Excelsia
- Accountant (Printing Company) at Culminate Consulting
- Account Officer (Publishing Company) at Culminate Consulting
- Internal Audit/Loss Control Officer at Sundry Markets Limited
- Head of Accounts at Jetlink Limited
- Audit Executive at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Accounting Officer at VeeVee Water Factory