- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2018
Deadline: 30 March, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limi
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician
- Mechanical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- Qualification B.Sc/HND/OND, At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer.
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject.
- Know More About Quest Oil and Engineering Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control & Laboratory Attendant at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Extruder (Multilayer) Operator at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer at BGI Energy Services Limited
- Autocad and Metal Fabrication Officer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Corporate Headfitters Limited
- Drilling Engineers at Corporate Headfitters Limited
- Petrophysicist at Corporate Headfitters Limited
- Senior/Lead Piping Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)