Spa Therapist at Skin101 Clinics
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
Skin101 Clinics began operations in October 2015 as a unique healthcare center located in Abuja, providing a wide range of medical services all aimed at improving skin, physical appearance and well- being under one roof. SKIN101 Clinics has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic.
- We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent colored passport photograph to: email@example.com
- Know More About Skin101 ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Senior HIV/Health Advisor (OVC) at fhi 360
- Project Assistant 8 / Capacity Building Officer - SHOPS Plus at ABT Associates
- Laboratory Scientist at Echo-Scan Services Limited
- Laboratory Technician at Echo-Scan Services Limited
- Senior Health Clinical Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Nutrition Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Psychosocial Councelor at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Matron at Freedom Foundation