University of Lagos - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Non-Teaching Staff position below in the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi-Araba:
Director of Finance
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution or University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE/O'LEVEL Credits in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory. Higher Degree will be an advantage.
- In addition, the candidate must be a registered member of ICAN, ANAN or other equivalent professional bodies. Evidence of Administrative, Banking, Investment and Budgetary procedures is also required
- Minimum of twenty (20) years post NYSC Accounting experience is a pre-requisite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials. The Resume should provide the following information below:
- Position Applied for
- Full names (Surname first and in capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address
- Nationality at Birth
- Town, Local Government and State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Tertiary Institutions Attended with Dates
- Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
- Statement of Experience
- List of Publications (if any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- List of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops attended with dates
- Names, Residential Addresses, Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses of three (3) Referees.
The Applications and supporting documents should get to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,
- Applicants should also request their Referees to forward Reference Reports on them to the College Secretary
- The Applications and supporting documents should get to the College Secretary not latter than the deadline.