Ticketing and Reservation Officer at Wendy Travels and Tours
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Wendy Travels and Tours
Wendy Travel & Tours Limited, a ticketing and reservation company in Ikeja
Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus and Sabre.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ work experience
- Candidates should have a track record of generating ticket sales and marketing of travel products.
- Candidates should have a diploma in Ticketing and Reservation from a reputable aviation school.
- Candidate should posses an OND degree or related certificate degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Lang
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and company product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Promote all company products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and the Internet
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transactions
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Wendy Travels and ToursSimilar Jobs
- Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant at US Embassy