If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nampak Nigeria Limited is a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position below:
Training & Development Officer (1st Level of Senior Staff)
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have a B.Sc degree in Personnel Management or equivalent fields.
- Must have Certificates in Training and Development.
- Have good communication, writing & interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- A minimum of sound experience of 5 years work experience in Training and Development in a reputable Organization.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is very essential including Professional Membership of the Training and Development body in Nigeria.
- Must have strong Leadership, Management and Organizational Skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure including being a Team Leader.
- In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,