Training & Development Officer (1st Level of Senior Staff) at NAMPAK
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: 27 February, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Nigeria Limited is a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position below:
Training & Development Officer (1st Level of Senior Staff)
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have a B.Sc degree in Personnel Management or equivalent fields.
- Must have Certificates in Training and Development.
- Have good communication, writing & interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- A minimum of sound experience of 5 years work experience in Training and Development in a reputable Organization.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is very essential including Professional Membership of the Training and Development body in Nigeria.
- Must have strong Leadership, Management and Organizational Skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure including being a Team Leader.
- In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,
- Recent Jobs from NAMPAK
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Quality Assurance Inspector/Microbiologist at NAMPAK
- Know More About NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Organisational Development (HR OD) Consultant at PACT
- Head of People & Organizational Development at WaterAid
- Team Lead, HR Advisory at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at HRLeverage Africa
- Human Resources (HR) Executive at Bhojsons Plc
- Experienced Hire at Arbico Plc
- Part Time Training Coordinator at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Talent Acquisition Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC)