PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 5 February, 2018
Deadline: 25 February, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00156
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- Fresh Graduate
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
- This position is for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
SEE THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF PwC
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Unihold
- Health Finance Advisor at fhi 360
- Experienced Accountant at WFO International
- Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO International
- Finance Manager at Viva Cinemas
- Financial Planning Analyst at UNOCASA Limited
- Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- NYSC Intern at GE - General Electric