PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 5 February, 2018
Deadline: 25 February, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Advisory Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00155
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- One year cognate experience.
- Completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours.
- Postgraduate Degree (added advantage).
- Accounting/Commercial background.
- This position is for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
SEE THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF PwC
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Limited
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT
- Accountant Manager (Female) at Mc Timothy Associates
- Country Finance Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Officer at Dragnet Nigeria
- Finance Intern - Reconciliation Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Risk Management Officer at Enzo, Krypton and Company