The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), is the Nigerian subset of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), a global initiative that promotes transparency and accountability in the management of revenues from the oil, gas, and mining sectors.
Executive Assistant to the ES
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
- This is not a clerical or a mere administrative position. The preferred candidate shall provide operational and technical support to the Executive Secretary to ensure seamless operation and effective coordination.
- S/he needs to be highly organised, be able to work under intense pressure, be diplomatic and personable, and must possess the intellectual curiosity and depth to support the chief executive in a fast- paced, reform environment.
The candidate must have:
- At least a first degree in any relevant field with a minimum of five years post-graduation experience, three of which must be in cognate fields.
- A master’s degree and prior experience in supporting chief executive(s) will be an added advantage;
- Capacity to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Capacity to review and synthesise technical materials and clerk high-level meetings;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in drafting high-level presentations;
- Advance computer skills, especially proficiency in basic research and presentation tools;
- A good understanding of NEITI’s mandate and issues in the extractive sector;
- Proven integrity, probity and professional discretion.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, Resumes, and work samples (where relevant) indicating clearly how they meet the requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. Also, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews.