If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Port-Harcourt-Rivers, Asaba-Delta, Kano & Jos-Plateau
- Provide advisory service with regards to government related issues at the federal and state levels and maintain a strong relationship between these relevant institutions, with a view to ensuring long term viability of the business.
- Carry out research and reviews of relevant telecoms issues that have impact on the telecoms industry and MTNN.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on government related issues.
- Track and monitor events in the government sector, especially as they relate to the telecoms business.
- Provide weekly intelligence reports and feedback on emerging issues in Federal and State Government circles as it relates to Telecommunications.
- Provide informed opinion on all issues relating to MTNN from a government relations perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- Initiate regular meetings and provide advisory support to key government stakeholders
- Manage corporate relationships with stakeholder groups including external parties (the Media, Government Agencies, Corporate Organisations, Vendors, etc.) and internal clients and general employee groups.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key government stakeholders.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Standard Working Condition
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in roles directly related to high level interactions in government and politics
- On the job training and exposure.
- Industry conferences
- BA, BEd, BSc, HND or BTech
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
TO VIEW THE SALARIES OF MTN NIGERIA, CLICK HERE