Accountant at Jagsul Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2017
Deadline: 11 December, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagsul Nigeria Limited
JAGSUL is wholly indigeous engineering construction firm. JAGSUL has been able to bring together a group of experienced, resourceful and highly seasoned Nigerian engineers, architects, and quantity surveyors, who have contributed in no small measure in adding value to the engineering profession in Nigeria. The firm is involved in various fields of engineering including Building, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum qualifications: B.Sc/HND.
- Minimum working experience: 3 years.
- Knowledge of accounting package and Auditing is essential
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Know More About Jagsul Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Staff Integrity Investigation Officer, Investigation (PIAC.2) at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Operations Lead at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Tomato Jos
- Senior Business/Financial Analyst at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Accountant at Marturion Cinema
- Accountant at Delightful Affairs Ventures Company
- KPMG Accounting Academy at KPMG
- Finance & Admin Officer at Dangote