Instrumentation Technician at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 24 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Carry out daily, weekly & monthly maintenance work for all process Instrumentation, Controls & Automation system
- Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument, operate the system and diagnose faults
- Calibrate, adjust and maintain components and instruments according to manufactural specifications
- Install and maintain instrument and automation components of new or existing plant equipment and processes
- OND/Trade Test III
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to work safely and professionally with instruments installed in the refinery
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Farm Accountant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Store Keeper at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- General/Process/Pack- Electrician at Tusen Consulting
- Manager & Asst. Manager (SEM) at Tusen Consulting
- Senior Corrossion Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- Director of Technical Operations at Human Leadership Resources
- Sales Engineer (Power Servicing Company) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Contractor, Engineering Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Materials Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Corrosion Technician at Amaiden Energy Nigeria