Senior Manager, Global Accounts Management at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 9 November, 2017
Deadline: 15 November, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Senior Manager, Global Accounts Management
- Manage a group of selected global MNC accounts (1 to 6 accounts) with a prime focus on increasing share of wallet.
- Maintain and grow account base and ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Be fully responsible and accountable for the managed accounts revenue targets
- Deliver account planning and manage pipeline through use of statistical data related to clients and industry trends
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Partner effectively with MTNN’s critical high value customers to enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Develop strategies and champion customer centric culture across the organization and develop/reform relationships with MTNN’s internal and external customers to transform the MTNN’s revenue.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Evaluates customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met; gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that MTN products and services fit customer requirements
- Provide input into data collection for reporting and forecasting
- Adhere to MTN policies for compliance and sound governance
- Work collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts e.g., interlocks with supporting departments to ensure accurate billing
- Check for quality bid and proposal management, identifying and reporting on key risks and issues
- Provide inputs to decisions on new product propositions and services for customers based on his understanding of the customer requirements and needs
- Create reports on sales pipeline and expected RFPs from the account managed
- Develop relationships to guarantee understanding and involvement in the connectivity RFPs issued by of his/her managed accounts in order to increase the chances of conversion for MTN
- Interlock with supporting departments to ensure billing customer service centres are supporting the nominated accounts
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of staff within the department, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Coach, train and mentor team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- First degree in related field (Sales & Marketing / Finance / IT)
- Post graduate qualification (MBA/CA/Masters as advantage)
- 10 years relevant work experience including:
- Minimum 6 years sales experience in ICT industry focused on the ISP/Telecommunications sector
- Experience with Multinational Accounts
- Knowledge of sales performance reporting
- Excellent communication skills across verbal, written, and presentation and experience of presenting to senior customers
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of performance against sales targets
- Project management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Performance Management
- Diversity Management
- Service industry Management
- Financial planning & Budgeting
- Business Intelligence
- Service Segmentation
- Resource Planning
- ICT Cutting Edge Technologies
- Crisis Management
- Innovation Management
- Change Management
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or B.Tech
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- Officer, Public Relations (Media Relations) at MTN Nigeria
- Officer, Public Relations (Events & Sponsorship) at MTN Nigeria
- Commercial Legal Advisor at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Openings at Cellulant