If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Community Manager/Social Media Intern
Requisition ID: 1700002N
- Our ideal Community manager/ Social media intern must be able to create and maintain a strong online presence for the FirstBank brand.
- The individual should be tech-savvy with experience in the extensive use of social media accounts to promote the Bank’s offerings.
- The Community Manager/Social Media Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Working with the creative team to provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Monitoring and providing reports on feedback and online reviews
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing,
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in the use of multiple social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics will be an added advantage
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.