IT Business Analyst (Contract) at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
IT Business Analyst (Contract)
Job number: 18712BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- To perform business analysis tasks, acting as consultant and partner to the business, ensuring business requirements are well understood and documented while leading/ participating in business/ IT projects.
- This role will support the requirements definition and delivery of SAP for new BAT entities (as may be required) and the optimisation of existing SAP system.
This role requires:
- An ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound administrative skills and good analytical and reporting abilities
- Effective time management and personal organization skills
- An understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach that can articulate visions
- A logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with minimum 5 to 8 years experience in the implementation and support of SAP in the Manufacturing/ FMCG industry.
- Business-facing IT experience is mandatory.
- Strong business analysis and project management skills and experience - relevant industry standard certification will be an advantage.
- Experience working on large scale SAP projects in a global organisation and a good working knowledge of process and quality management.
- Experience in operational SAP support and improvement / enhancement – working knowledge and/or certification in FICO/ MM / PP modules is required.
- Dashboard and performance metrics and process compliance. Ability to develop and drive actions for improvement.
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Ability to lead from own position and take initiatives.
- Identify areas of improvement, establish the case and drive execution of same.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from British American Tobacco
- Technical Trainee at British American Tobacco
- Electronic Technician at British American Tobacco
- Know More About British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Sales Accounting Chief at Hayat Holdings
- Human Resource Director at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Representative at ORIKI Group
- Software Developer at Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) - Lohi Consulting Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Executive Assistant at Hayat Holdings
- Portfolio Growth BU Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc