CRM - IT Technical Lead at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
CRM - IT Technical Lead
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract (22 months)job
Duties & responsibilities:
- Determine Project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project.
- Liaise with Business Executive Project Sponsor and Steering Committee to clarify and define strategy & objectives, scope and CRM business requirements.
- Manage project scope, drive resolution and keep project on schedule.
- Develop and track project action items and issues.
- Coordination and creation of project documentation and project processes.
- Work with CRM vendor during build and develop appropriate testing plans to ensure user acceptance, data quality, and system integrity.
- Coordinate the development of training materials, user manuals and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the functional, technical business owners and users.
- Manage the team of developers and testers in realising CRM solution delivery.
- Interpret CRM Business requirement for an end to end design into technical document, detailing all touch points.
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets.
- Lead efforts around work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation.
- Assist with management of project risk and change management.
- Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project.
- Support the definition of CRM quality standards and success factor and adhere to them during project execution and delivery.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Measure and report of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects.
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of programme management experience including successful delivery of a CRM Solution from beginning to end.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a customer facing consultant in a software environment
- Experience working with either CRM, ERP or similar product preferred
- Project management methodologies, PMP certification or project management continuing education
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS, MS Exchange, and MS Office
- Use of Visio and Microsoft Project
- Stronger coding skills such as SQL server/.Net/ASP.NET.
- Proven experience in coordinating all aspects of a CRM project involving multiple IT disciplines
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects to quality, time and budget
- Proficient knowledge of project management best practices and standards (PMP, PRINCEII etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of CRM Project Planning and Management
- Working knowledge of sourcing strategies
- Sound strategic planning capabilities
- Good supplier negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Sound administrative and managerial ability
- Good prioritisation skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Sound leadership and influencing ability
- Ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end to end projects. This includes identifying CRM project objectives, creating requirements and solution design, managing schedules, tracking project progress, facilitating testing and determining and measuring success criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master technical detail related to CRM.
- Attention to detail and follow–up skills
- Conflict management and problem diagnostic and solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft CRM
- Experience working within High Tech Manufacturing is preferred
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the Job Title as subject of the mail.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Solution Architect at Workforce Management Centre
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst at Workforce Management Centre
- IT Business Analyst at Workforce Management Centre
- ETL / SQL Developer at Workforce Management Centre
- .NET Developer at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Creative Designer at Brandocks.com
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First
- Web Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Lead Software Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Mobile Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Data Validation Officer at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited