KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value.
Graduate Trainee - Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)
Auto req ID: 9797BR
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age
- First degree: First Class OR Second Class (Upper) in any discipline,
- 5 O'level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting
- Completed or about to complete NYSC program
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale