Bachelors degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Mass communications, Economics, Accounting, Business or similar field from a reputable university. A Master’s degree would be desirable.
At least 6-8years of work experience with at least 4 years in the capacity of Manager/team lead within the FMCG, Food service, Retail, Hospitality or Facilities Management industry.
INDIVIDUAL QUALITIES/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Superior Project Management skills- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic attitude with great persuasive negotiation skills driven by personal integrity.
- Team leader with the ability to influence and motivate the team positively.
- Quick thinking and a natural problem-solver
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactive in approach to work.
Personable and approachable in relating with colleagues, service providers and tenants alike.
Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft applications and other relevant software.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
- To oversee the activities of the various retail services housed in the commercial area of the residences to include cafeteria, salon, print and copy centre, mini mart etc,
- TO ensure that VAS staff are providing the best level of customer satisfaction with a premium service across all the businesses
- Financial planning, Resource planning and Stock management
- Develop and implement the right marketing strategies to ensure optimum sales
- Handling complaints/enquiries from customers
- Liasing with head office, providing feedback about sales performance of each business at the residence.
- Finance- In conjunction with the finance department complete database audits, including managing payments to vendors, accounts reconciliation and resolving accounting issues for each residence.
- Total Quality control management across our service offering delivery- conduct regular appraisals of staff and vendor service provision to ensure optimum value is achieved
- Providing support to the Operations manager at HQ. To include but not limited to managing and controlling budgets, logistics, procurement, scheduling and distribution of supplies to the various Businesses within the residence.
- Recruitment, supervision and performance monitoring of all VAS staff (contract and permanent). Championing training and professional development of all VAS staff
- Championing the SA8 brand in the daily operations of the business.
- Customer service management- To achieve minimal- zero complaints from our residents across all the residences. Responding to issues escalated from residents in a timely manner.
- Facilities Management- providing support to the operations manager in the following areas:
- Identifying and engaging suitable 3rd party vendors, performance management etc
- Managing contractor staff, working SLA's and other business relations
- Marketing- Work with the marketing department and senior management to develop strategies to support the company in achieving its mid-long term objectives.
- Health and Safety- Championing safe work practices. Achieve a zero major incidents report at all our operational sites
- Weekly reporting to the Operations Manager on key issues across the various businesses
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager/COO.