Investment Analyst at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
Posted on: 26 April, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
Human Resource Specialists Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following Graduate and Experienced positions below:
Ref: IBA 2017
- An Investment bank has retained us to identify extraordinarily talented Investment Analysts who will primarily help with project work, develop and prepare marketing presentations, analyze client equity and fixed income portfolios, research current trends and assist with trading. They will also offer general client service and team support.
- Successful candidates must be extremely numerate, possess superb MS Office Suite skills, and confident with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidates must be First Class University graduates with a minimum of 6 months' work experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a cover letter with salary expectations and their CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of your email, please write the job ref
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted so no calls or email please
- In line with our policy and practice, we will conduct a thorough and comprehensive background check on all finalists, before making a final job offer.
- Recent Jobs from Human Resource Associates (HRA)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Asset Development at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
- Project Manager at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
- Front Desk Officer at Human Resource Associates (HRA)