Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Responsible for implementation of AstraZeneca Sales training plan and schedule across AstraZeneca West Africa. Define and implement high standards of traininq and support to the sales force to enable them to maximise customer impact, achieve business goals and optimise stakeholder relations, aligned to market need and the AstraZeneca business strategies.
Key Performance Areas
1. Sales training strategy and training plan implemented and achieved.
• In conjunction with the cross-functional team. develop a sales training plan aligned with business strategies, plans and objectives, ensuring correct diagnosis and appropriate actions forthe sales force
• Develop and fi nalise the training schedules and ensure that these maximise impact and define accurate tirnelines for sales training implementation. Drive the training programme across the sales division ensuring full buy-in by sales force to maximise customer impact
• Work in close collaboration with Sales Managers ensuring training objectives are understood and actively supported.
• Keep the training plan updated and identify and act on opportunities - combine forethought with action. to ensure that training objectives are realised
• Deliver tacilitator-Ied training in accordance with the training schedule and ad hoc traininq needs
2. Sales Training material developed, customised and aligned
• Review current traininq rnaterial and determine need to review and enhance existing training material and tools to ensure continuous alignment with business priorities, take appropriate action
• Develop new training material and customise global training resources for local market. Ensure compliance of training material to the global guidelines
• Develop role plays, assignments and knowledge assessments based on training material to ensure accurate assessment of participants' knowledge and understanding
3. Evaluated and enhanced trainng proqrarnrne
• Assess the effectiveness of the learning initiatives and determine if stated training objectives have been met, take appropriate action as required
• Follow-up the learning interventions in order to enhance the integration of the learnings
4. Complete administrative requirements for pre-training, training and post-training
5. Optirnised stakeholder relationships
6. Personal effectiveness
7. Alignment of personal and cornpanyvatues
8. Adverse event Reporting
9. Safety Health and Environment
• Proven track record in sales in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably 3+ years
• Qualified Pharmacist, or equivalent degree
• Training experience a distinct advantage [but not essential]
• Excellent Interpersonat skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Coaching skills
• Proven competency in Microsoft Word, Excel. and Power-Point
Interested applicants should apply via this email: [email protected]
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers