- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Food And Beverage Supervisor at Hotel Bon Voyage
Posted on: 25 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Hotel Bon Voyage
Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
Food And Beverage Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- To design the food and beverage program for the hotel together with the GM and the Executive Chef.
- To maintain, administrate and supervise entire F & B Service unit operations of the hotel which includes Restaurant services, Room Service, Bar operations and refreshment, etc.
- To ensure the quality and hygiene of Food and Beverage are maintained at all times.
- To provide guests with maximum efficiency of services, comfort and guest satisfaction in relation to Service areas.
- To ensure hotel standards of uniform and grooming are implanted throughout the unit according to set standards.
- To impart training to the unit staff and evaluate work performance of the staff.
- To hold regular unit meetings.
- To keep and maintain accurate records according to set standards and procedures.
- To implement Standard Operating procedures of the unit.
- To prepare the unit annual budget and control the cost as per the budgets.
- To ensure high performance and maximum efficiency are achieved.
- Through the General Manager to facilitate staff development in the F & B unit through skills development training.
- Promote and assist the maintenance of good internal relations and communications with other departments in the hotel.
- Co-ordinates with Executive Chef and supervises and advises on food presentation, especially with breakfast and dinner buffets.
- Ensures the hotel is adequately stocked with service utensils, beverage and wine stocks.
- Ensures high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness are maintained by staff in F & B Unit.
- Sets goals, targets for restaurants, bars and follows up on progress.
- Controls F & B operating expenses.
- Involves Chef in planning of menus, deciding of pricing which is market-sensitive.
- Develops wine and beverage lists.
- Provides General Manager with information regarding client satisfaction and activities of competition;
- â€¢ Prepares monthly F&B report.
- Promote and participate in the maximisation of unit profitability (in areas listed below - see scope of work).
Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
- F&B skills training
- CoS Controls
- Stock management
- Menu and Beverage Costing
- Appreciation of Menu Engineering Processes
- Knowledge on Cutting edge food and beverage concepts, Wine & Spirits, Cocktails etc.
- Budgeting process and the ability to interpret P&L reports.
- Basic decor skills, food and beverage garnishes and generic hotel trends
- Policies and processes development and follow-up for implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- Ordinary Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Degree in Hotel Management
- Overall 5 years of industry experience with minimum 3 years in the same role.
- Certified Restaurant manager
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Hotel Bon Voyage
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cook at Hotel Bon Voyage
- Front Desk Officer at Hotel Bon Voyage
- Accommodation and Room Division Manager at Hotel Bon Voyage
- Executive Chef at Hotel Bon Voyage
- Freelance Marketers at Hotel Bon Voyage
- Know More About Hotel Bon VoyageSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant Manager at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Barman- Mixologist at Digital Markerter
- Continental Cook at Digital Markerter
- Dietary Aide at Globe Gate West Africa Limited
- Pastry Chef at Soprom Hotel and Suites
- Cook and Cleaner at Zero Finance
- Room Attendant at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Continental Chef at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments