Credit Manager at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 27 June, 2016
Deadline: 28 September, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions includes but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit department and ensure all standards are followed
- Ensure all procedures regarding billing, collection, credit cards, inquiries, cheque cashing are followed
- Inspect all in-house accounts to ensure adherence to the companys’ credit policy; assist with the collection efforts of these accounts where necessary
- Ensure local credit policies are followed
- Review all requests for credit and approve as appropriate according to the in-house credit policies
- Communicate approval or non-approval to the appropriate managers
- Ensure proper handling of the filing systems in place according to policies and procedures
- Monitor accounts receivables as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a credit department required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required.
- University/College Degree in a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on clents needs, remaining.
- calm and courteous at all times.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'myjobmag_myjobdb.training.featured' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.