Internal Auditor/Compliant Officer (IA/CO) at Health Reform Foundation
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: 18 February, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Health Reform Foundation
The Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization established by a group of reform-minded Nigerians in response to the deplorable health system in Nigeria and the health status of Nigerians. HERFON is a national membership organization which cuts across all strata of society. The main purpose of the organization is to define reform agendas within the health sector in Nigeria, independently or in collaboration with government and other key stakeholders, using advocacy as its main approach.
HERFON has its Headquarters in Abuja with chapters in all 36 states and the FCT. The Abuja office now wishes to recruit self-motivated professionals to fill the following positions below:
Internal Auditor/Compliant Officer (IA/CO)
- The position holder will be responsible for all the internal control and internal audit functions of the organization including the review of internal Control systems of the organization, Reviewing, updating and ensuring compliance to Financial Instructions, Financial Rule and Guidelines and Accounting Manuals, Monitoring and Reconciliation of Headquarter and State accounts, monitoring of project Advances.
- Develop Audit programme and ensure effective internal control measures are put in place to reduce loss of fund.
- First Degree in Accounting or equivalent preference for higher qualifications.
- Good knowledge of computer application and software.
- Auditing skills.
- Financial control/Cost Management skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications E.g ICAN, ANAN.
- Negotiation skills.
- Professional auditing skills.
- 5 years post qualification experience in audit firm or financial control position.
Competitive and Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 'HERFON/RECRUITMENT/2016'.
- Applicant must provide a one-page Application letter stating their reason for applying and how they envision leading HERFON should they be given the opportunity.
- Applicant must also attach a comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae (not longer than Five pages typed single-spacing).
- Providing personal details educations and training, work experience, professional affiliation, and key publications. They should also indicate timing of their availability to assume duties should they be offered the position, as well as salary expectation.
- Only in very exceptional case(s) of internet challenge would hard copy application be accepted.
- Recent Jobs from Health Reform Foundation
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Communication and IT Officer (CITO) at Health Reform Foundation
- Senior Finance Manager (SFM) at Health Reform Foundation
- Health Policy and Research Manager (HPRM) at Health Reform Foundation
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at Health Reform Foundation
- Programme Manager (PM) at Health Reform Foundation
- Executive Secretary (ES) at Health Reform Foundation
- Know More About Health Reform FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Senior Capacity Development Officer , ECAD1 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Principal Capacity Development Officer, ECAD0 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Finance & Corporate Planning Officer at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Credit Administrator at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Fund Transfer Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)