• The Individual Must develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with Nigeria curriculum objectives.
• Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
• Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations.
• Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding. Maintain ICT Facilities in the Assigned center. Proper understanding of LAN and WAN set up and configurations. Maintain client’s website when necessary. Good knowledge of web design /development will be an added advantage.
Computer Science or Relevant professional courses. Interested candidate must possess the following:
• Must have a SSCE, Degree, NCE, OND or HND
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good analytical skills and methodical approach
• High levels of organisational skills
• Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise a busy and diverse workload to meet deadlines.
Qualified candidates should send his/her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. . NOTE: Applicants must reside within Lagos and its suburbs.
Join over 630K happy subscribers