Store Keeper at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: 23 March, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited is one of the leading and fastest growing hotels and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Facility Manager
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods Received Note is raised for every stock that enters the Residence.
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Suppliers invoice to check out discrepancies.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, perishability on receiving)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re - order levels.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections/shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
- Minimum of OND in Social/Management Sciences.
- The successful candidate must have at least three years experience from a reputable hospitality outfit.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language (which is essential in both written and verbal).
- The successful candidate should be able to dictate risk areas
- The successful candidate should be able to meet the requirements of the workplace on time
- The successful candidate should be able to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- The successful candidate should be able to relate professionally with members of staff
- Knowledge on Aaccpac I/T application would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department,
African Sun Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
- Recent Jobs from African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Facility Manager at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Public Area Cleaner at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Purchasing Officer at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Front Office Porter at African Sun Amber Residence Limited