Facility Manager at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: 23 March, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited is one of the leading and fastest growing hotels and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Facility Manager
- Monitors the operations of our residence equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency, improvement and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, and equipments and initiate reordering when necessary
- Track, analyze and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner at the residence
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 7-15 years hands-on experience and working knowledge/ skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing) in the hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
- Communication - Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Human Resources Department,
African Sun Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
- Recent Jobs from African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Store Keeper at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Public Area Cleaner at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Purchasing Officer at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Front Office Porter at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
- Know More About African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Flow Measurements Product Champion - SSA at Weatherford
- Senior Transport Engineer, RDGE3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Intern at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Flange Management Trainee at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Automation Facilitator at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Product Sales Engineer at Willers Solutions
- Technical Sales Engineer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Tender/ Bid Administrator at Sprovab Nigeria Limited