Linesmen Officers at Munak–HTG International
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: 31 October, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Munak–HTG International
Munak Group Limited is a registered Nigerian company since 2001, dealing in Oil & Gas, Facility Management, General Services, and Power Engineering. The main stakeholders of the company are vibrant, enterprising, forward looking and result oriented Nigerians. We equipped with in-house technical expertise and in association with leading European, American and Asian manufacturers. We have excellent working relationship with leading technology providers in Europe, America and Asia.
Munak Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Description and Requirements
- Carryout Technical Site Survey for 33/11/o.415KV OH & UG
- Create Drawing after survey.
- Produce Bill of Quantity (BOQ) according to drawing.
- Submit Approval Application letter to supply authority.
- Prepare Materials Requisition for the BOQ.
- Mobilize Materials & Technical team for implementation.
- Implement Project from Start to finish within time limit.
- Manage community issues and ensure prompt delivery.
- Liaise with supply authority for safe working space permit.
- Submit Pre-commission Test Application to FMP.
- Take FMP Staff to site for testing.
- Ensure Collection of test certificate from FMP.
- Manage complete project administration & document.
- OND Holder with minimum of 8years working experience on distribution network maintenance, having valid Training certificate as a Linesman, vast in computer usage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the Mail.
- Recent Jobs from Munak–HTG International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Electrical Filters Technician at Munak–HTG International
- Cable Jointers Technician at Munak–HTG International
- Power Engineers at Munak–HTG International