Legal Officer at Cornerstone Media
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 28 January, 2020
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Cornerstone Media
Cornerstone Media is a Publishing, Television Production, Online platforms and general Media Consultancy.
- To handle company's legal matters, including providing legal counsel, developing corporate legal strategy and overseeing all legal matters.
- Candidates must possess comprehension and relevant skills with minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, typed CV, Passport Photograph, and Samples of work where relevant to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
P.O. Box 10955,
Garki Post Office,
- Recent Jobs from Cornerstone Media
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant (P.A) / Confidential Secretary at Cornerstone Media
- Editorial Team at Cornerstone Media
- Event and Project Assistant at Cornerstone Media
- Accountant at Cornerstone Media
- Know More About Cornerstone MediaSimilar Jobs
- Entertainment Lawyer at BFA & Co Legal
- Legal Counsel, Secretariat Services and Regulatory Affairs at GUS Consulting
- Legal Associate at WFO International
- Legal Associate at Willers Solutions
- Grants and Compliance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Chief Regulatory & Legal Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Legal Counsel, Secretariat Services and Regulatory Affairs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Legal Counsel, Corporate Commercial at Alfred & Victoria Associates