Outlet Manager at a Food Service Restaurant - Outlet Manager
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 24 January, 2020
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Food Service Restarant is looking to fill the below role
- Organise stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee ensure duties are carried out in line with company system.
- Plan and work to budgets, purchase orders and maximise profits and achieve sales targets
- control takings in the restaurant and administer payrolls
- coordinate staff scheduling and rotas, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Ensure high standards of customer service and hygiene are maintained with health and safety regulations.
- Receive daily report from all unit heads and summarize it to the management
- Assess staff performance monthly and report to management
- Carry out routine checks and maintenance on company equipment and assests
- Supervise finance staff and ensure reports are sent in a timely manner to management
- Implement and instil in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- All other duties as stated by management.
- excellent customer service skills
- strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- the ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- self-motivation and commercial awareness
- enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- good organisational skills
- energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- a results-driven approach to work
- decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Should have at least 5 years working experience in similar hospitality/restaurant mangement role.
Method of Application
Applicantrs should send CVs to email@example.com