System Analyst at UNI IBADAN
Posted on: 13 January, 2020
Deadline: 25 February, 2020
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at UNI IBADAN
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
CONTISS 08 (N 682,547.00 - N 1,008,831.00)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward application letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) stating:
- Full Names,
- Postal / E-mail Address,
- Mobile / Telephone numbers,
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- State of Origin and Local Government,
- Full Qualification(s) with Dates,
- Work experience
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
All Applications should be forwarded to:
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan - Oyo State.
- Applicants should also indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head direct to the Registrar, Attention: Deputy Registrar (Human Resource and Development/Non-Academic), University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
- They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Department/Unit where the position is based in the University.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
- Recent Jobs from UNI IBADAN
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Clerical Officer at UNI IBADAN
- Programme Analyst at UNI IBADAN
- Accountant II at UNI IBADAN
- Executive Officer (Accounts) at UNI IBADAN
- Data Processing Officer at UNI IBADAN
- Confidential Secretary IV at UNI IBADAN
- Motor Driver / Mechanic at UNI IBADAN