Male Auxiliary Nurse at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 14 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Male Auxiliary Nurse
- Ensure executing of company's strategies and objectives
- Ensure comfort of patient during healthcare delivery
- Observe, take care and record vital signs, blood pressure and temperature etc
- Assist and operate machine in delivering healthcare to patients
- Administering and applying massage and other therapy to patients
- Other assigned duties by the management.
- Work Experience: 2-3 years' experience plus certificate.
- Candidate should be residing at Gbagada, Bariga, Shomolu, Ladi-Lak Axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.